I Am a Prince of Tennis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Step At A Time intro

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One Step At A Time intro Empty One Step At A Time intro

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Hola my fello forum people!! This is made_of_awsomeness, and i have decided to write a fanfiction! Its going to be baced on the wonderful school of St. Rudolph, one of the rival schools in the prince of tennis. Some people who are familier with the team are welcome to join, just PM me. And if you have any comments on the story please PM me aswell with the topic being 'Fanfic comment'. I'd like to also explain that a post is consedered a chapter, and if you'd like to continued if you join to please write TO BE CONTINUED at the END of your post. Each post will have a different title to show that the chapter has changed, if it hasn't please leave your title as Re:(name of previous chapt). Please abide by these rules!

-Love ya!
made_of_awsomeness

oh and alson
-Disclaimer-
I do NOT own any of the prince of tennis characters, but i do own all of the original characters that are not in the story!!!! Please do not steal them, and please don't sue me!!!
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

One Step At A Time intro Empty 1) New Girl on the Courts

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm

It was a very hot day on the courts of St. Rudolph, every team memeber noticed this. The regulars on the other hand didn't seem to mind, infact they SEEMED pretty cool.
"Its so hot dane! Can we take a break dane?"Shinya asked as he and his doubles partner Atsushi practiced one of their forms. "Do you want to lose to Seigaku again?"Mizuki asked watching the two. "No dane! I don't want to lose dane!"Shinya yelled. "Good, then keep going,"Mizuki said as he checked on Yuuta. As he watched the boy play he noticed something in the distance. "I'll be right back, keep going!"he said as he turned towards the figure and started walking. He noticed it was a girl in a St. Rudolph uniform and he instantly felt his blood boil. Didn't fans know not to disturb practice, stupid girls. As he walked up to her he noticed she was watching the team play.
"Oi girl, what are you doing!"he said as he stood near her. The girl merely gave him a sideways glance. "Hello Mizuki-san,"she said, turning to face him, her sharp brown eyes piercing his. He noticed he hadn't seen her before, as he watched her brown short braid move as she moved her head, her chocolate brown eyes starring at him. He noticed who she was now. Narumi Aikizawa, a new girl who had just trasfered from his class from Rikkai. "Aikizawa-san i know you're new, but your disrubting practice,"he snapped at her. She only replyed with a sweet smile. "It is you who is dirstubting practice Mizuki-san,"she said smiling with a childish voice, as Mizuki saw most of the team looking at him. Before he could snap at her she turned around. "See you in class Mizuki-san,"she giggled before running off. As Mizuki thought about what just happened; Yuuta, Shinya and Atsushi walked over. "What was that?"Yuuta asked confused. Mizuki didn't reply. He was to busy wondering, Why was the new girl on the courts
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

One Step At A Time intro Empty 2. St.Rudolph's Little Princess

Post  Eiji Nya~ Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:30 pm

[ooc]daaammmmiiiiittttt, it erased it.[/ooc]
Like Hyoutei, St.Rudolph had it's royalty, except she wasn't anything like ore-sama. Some people called her hime-san* and the others by Reiko Urahi. She had long golden blond hair that got darker the longer it was, becoming a light brown at the tips and cerulean blue eyes hidden behind a pair of rimmed glasses. She was about 5'4" and had a tanned complexion from being outside so often. Most saw the slender girl as someone who would find cheerleading a sport but oh no, Rei didn't. She was in every sport she could possibly be in, including the girls' tennis team.

"Nehh, Tsuyu-chan bend your knees a little more if you ever want that ball to go over the fence." she said checking up on her team before getting back to her vice-captain, Iichigo Suzumiya. "Hai hai buchou." Tsuyu muttered, "Iichi-chan watch where you're aiming you balls!" she yelped a a ball went passed her face barely missing her. "Hai hai, now get over here before your distracted." Iichigo sighed.

The only thing that could distract the buchou of the girls' tennis team was the buchou of the boys' tennis team, yoshirou atasagawa. "Haaiii!" Rei laughed running over to begin practicing with Iichigo.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iiflookscouldkill

Back to top Go down

One Step At A Time intro Empty The Rebel Meets the Princess

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:49 pm

"What are we doing here Mizuki-san?"Yuuta asked as the boys team watched the girls practice. "We're here to observe how they've improved over the season, right buchou?"Mizuki said as he turned to Atasagawa-san. "Hai Mizuki, but may i ask you a quiestion?"the buchou asked him. "What?"Mizuki asked twirling a piece of his hair. "Why were you flirting with your girlfriend during practice?"Atasagawa asked smriking as Mizuki's face went pale. "WHAT!?"Mizuki asked. "Ohh i ment Narumi Aikizawa, that pretty new girl,"buchou smirked as the otehr regulars laughed. "Hey stop disrubting before we tell buchou!"one of the girls said. Mizuki turned away from the girl, but his glance landed on a familiar figure. Narumi was now watching the girls practice, when she spotted Mizuki's stare she smiled, giving him a peace sign. His face turned pink with emmbarasment as he looked away.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

One Step At A Time intro Empty THE REBEL MEETS THE PRINCESS

Post  Eiji Nya~ Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:56 pm

"Yoshirou-san alert." Iichigo muttered, "Huh?" Rei asked, confused, ". . .Hey! Stop trying to distract me Iichi!" she said angrily gaining a point. "You play better mad." Iichigo said, ". . .oh! I never noticed!" she smiled, serving, 'Of course you didn't buchou.' Iichigo thought sighing. "Knees Tsuyu!" she hollared, Rei had a habit of calling her team out when she was playing and rarely messed up in a game. "Hai buchou!" Tsuyu hollared back. "You still amaze me, you get distracted by a bee."[/color] Iichigo sighed, "Bee?!" Rei yelped, missing the ball. "My point exactly." she smirked. "Not cool Iichigo!" Reiko snapped aiming the ball at her head, "Hey this is a match foul play Rei!" Iichigo said ducking the ball. "You deserved it." she said, noticing her team was off. She pulled an extra ball that was in her shorts out and hit it to the fence closest to the boys' team. "Yoshirou-kun you're distracting my team!" she hollared.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

One Step At A Time intro Empty Re: One Step At A Time intro

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Atasagawa smiled at her. "Ah gomen Rei-chan,"he smiled as he waved to her. "Hmm this team isn't so impresive,"Narumi's voice came, causing both team to turn and look at her. She noticed the stares and smiled. "Ah gomen, Narumi Aikizawa,"she smiled waving. "What are YOU doing here?"Mizuki snapped at her. "Ah still mad that I out smarted you Mizuki-san. Gomen, i thought you could tell how silly you were being,"she said smiling as she picked her school bag up. "Rikkai is WAY better, they can serve circles around you guys,"Narumi smiled kindly at the teams. "I ask you to PLEASE not insult our team Aikizawa-san,"Atasagawa smiled kindly. Narumi smield in return. "Alright!"she smiled as she walked over to him and took his hands in hers. "YOu interest me Atasagawa-san,"she smiled before releasing his hands and picking her school bag up. "Ah and Mizuki-san, your hair is messed up in the back. Well ato,"she smiled winking as she blew the boys team a kiss ans ran off giggling.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:12 pm

"Eh? Oh it's okay!" she smiled waving back, Iichigo clearing her throat impatiently."Wait." she barked quietly, and then both straightened up from a silent fight going on when Narumi dissed their team, "Excuse me? If you think you're school's so good why aren't you on the team?" Reiko asked, going into captain mode, crossing her arms across her chest. Rei puffed her cheeks out angrily, letting out the breath when Narumi walked up to Atasagawa. "Neh, if you're so go I challenge you to a match." Rei said, "Rei, we're in the middle of a practice." Iichigo said, "More to learn from a win or loss Suzumiya." she said smiling.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Narumi stopped and turned back and smiled. "Ah but i can't play you now, you aren't good enough!"she smiled before rushing off. "What was that about flirting buchou?"Mizuki asked Atasagawa. "Ah what a nice girl. We should get going. Bye Rei-chan!"he smiled as the team walked off
Later, in girl dorms

"Everyone, please welcome Narumi Aikizawa. Tell us a bit about yourself!" teh dorm leader said as the other girl crowded around her and Narumi. "Ah hello, My name is Narumi. I like sports, i don't like annoying fangirls, oh and i like intersting tennis players,"she smiled bowing. "Thats uh nice Narumi, alright you're crashing in B section, next to Ichigo Suzumiya,"the dorm leader said pointing towards a bed.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:31 pm

Rei grumbled something that sounded like a 'brat.' but other than that she turned back to her team, "What are you doing? Get back to practicing!" she said the girls scrambling back to the courts, "I was looking forward to seeing someone go against buchou." Tsuyu muttered sighing. "ignor it. Push it to the back your mind, and blab about it later Rei." Ichigo said sighing. "Hai hai." Rei mumbled, turning back to the game, "Later Atasagawa-san." she said before serving.

Dorms

"I can't believe that girl." Reiko grumbled hitting a ball against the wall in her dorm. She had ended up sharing with Tsuyu for the past two years. "Buchuo. . .Rei you're going to-" Tsuyu mumbled before Rei hit the ball hard enough for it to go through the wall, ". . .break the wall." she finished sighing.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:37 pm

"Ah hello, i saw you on the courts!"Narumi smiled as she put her stuff on the bed next to Ichigo. "I would like to apologize, concedering your buchou might not talk to me because of me holding Atasagawa-san's hand. I didn't mean to apologize both teams, just the boys,"Narumi said smiling. "Well excuse me, i have a regular to bother,"she said as she got up and walked out of the dorm rooms, heading for the boy dorms.
Boys Dorm

"I'm going to talk to sensei,"Mizuki said as he walked out of the dorms. "Ah hello Mizuki-kun, may i call you that, how aout Mizu-chan?"Narumi asked him. "What do YOU want?!?"he asked glarring. "This,"she smiled as she walked over and kissed his cheek. "Now i'm done. Bye bye Mizu-chan!"she smiled taking his hand before letting go and walking away, swaying her hips all girly like as her braid swayed behind her.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Ichigo looked up from the book she was reading, "She tends to hold grudges." she muttered, "But I'd steer clear for now, she has a habit of making your life Hell if you mess with her." Ichigo warned, glancing up at her. "I'll pass the apology on for you." she smiled, going back to her book.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Next Day

"Narumi-chan, you're so good!"one of the girls said as they watched Narumi draw. "Its no big deal,"she smiled as she revealed her drawing of a little kitten. "Hey Narumi-chan, is it true you kissed Mizuki-kun?!"one of the girls in the dorm asked before class. "Hai! It was fun, his face went all fluffy,"Narumi giggled. "Oooooooooooh thats so cute!!!!! i wish i had seen it!"one girl giggled and the others laughed. Narumi felt herself frown. "I'm going to the shower,"she said getting up from her chair as she put her notebook away.
Boys Dorm

"Mizuki has a girlfriend dane! She's a cutie dane!"Shinya smiled as Mizuki glarred at him. "Just ignore him Mizuki-san, even though it is pretty funny!"Yuuta said as he and SHinya laughed. "Hey thats enough!!!"Mizuki snapped angrely. "Stupid Narumi!"he said
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:57 pm

Rei giggled, "Narumi-san kissed Mizuki-san?" she asked, "Poor Mizuki-san. He didn't seem to take a liking to her yesterday." she said, as she and Ichigo were out on a walk, Rei bringing along a waterbottle."Don't start anything Rei. You know it'll get you in big trouble." Ichigo warned, her short chocolate brown hair underneath the hood of her jacket. "I know, I know. You tell me that often." she sighed, pushing her golden blond bangs away from her face. "Then you should have it etched into your mind by now then." she muttered, "Oh I do." she chirped.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

One Step At A Time intro Empty An angel on the courts

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:04 pm

"Ah Rei-chan. I'd like to introduce you to someone visiting the team. Narumi please meet our captain,"the coach of the team said as Narumi smiled. "We've already met,"she said, her brown sharp eyes revealed a mocking like image, but they were sweet when the coach looked at her. "She's here to see if the team is right for her. I want you two to treat each other with respect,"the coach said as Narumi smield kindly
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:12 pm

The smile on Rei's face disappeared when the coach came over with Narumi, "We've already met captain, and she found me not as well as she wants." Rei said biting her lip. "Manners Rei." Ichigo said, sternly. "I'll try my best though coach." she said smiling at her coach.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

One Step At A Time intro Empty Junior training Camp

Post  made_of_awsomeness Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:11 pm

2 weeks later, junior training camp

"Wow this place is so.........cool,"Narumi smiled as she walked into a room. "Look they're here. Alright everyone hurry to the main door!"Narumi yelled as she ran out of her room, before bomping into someone. "Oww, ah i'm sorry!!!!!!"a young soft voice said. Narumi opened her eyes and looked at a girl wearing a similar managers outfit to hers, her long brown hair in a high ponytail, her face shocked.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:24 pm

Rei laughed, "Nice one Narumi." she said. She was wearing the same uniform as Narumi and this new girl. "You'll have to excuse my friend, she doesn't watch what she's doing often." she said smiling, "Hey Rika. . .Oh hi!" a girl with raven black hair said, her hair pulled into a ponytail. She had dark green eyes that at the moment, were behind a pair of glasses. "Oh, you've met new people already Rika-chan?" she asked, "Hi, I'm Isuzu." she said smiling. "Rei, nice to meet you." Rei said smiling back.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:31 pm

"Ah i'm RIka! It's a pleasure to meet you!"Rika smiled. "Ah Narumi, its nice to meet you!"Narumi smiled. "They're here!"one of the other kids from a different school yelled. "Lets go!"Narumi smiled as she stood up and rushed for the door, the other behind her.

Outside

"Dang they're all so hot!"Narumi gasped as she saw all the boys lined up. "I haven't seen his face before....he must be new,"Rika muttered as she spotted a boy who seemed like a third year, with raven black hair and misty green eyes in the Hyotei line. He was looking at a bird and not paying attention to the sensei's instructions.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:38 pm

"Oh, ummm, um. . .Daichi something!"Isuzu mumbled quietly, "How do you know?" Rei asked, "Well I wasn't going to come uneducated like some people." Isuzu scoffed, "He's a sub. But obviously good enough to come." she said. "Teach me everything you know please."Rei mumbled, "Will do. . .Kinda?" she smiled.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Suddenly Daichi's face snapped into attention, and he looked straight at Rika. Rika took a step back, totally confused. "His eyes, are booring into me. Its hurting, make him look away,"she said taking another step back. Daichi kept looking at her, his green eyes sharp and slightly wondering, his eyes curious as he tilted his head to the side slightly
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:47 pm

Isuzu giggled, "Lol. Nice Rika-chan." she said. "He's just curious. . .That sounds SOOO wrong." she muttered going into a silent fit of laughs. "Whoa nelly keep that up and we'll get in trouble Isuzu-san." rei muttered, but couldn't help but laugh as well.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Daichi's eyes wondered to Isuzu and Rei, his face still curious. Then when his eyes landed on Narumi she waved like an excited child. Daichi looked even more confused then, but then got jumped by one of the other Hyotei member(<-Ryou). Then his face slipped into a childish pout, he looked like an upset child who wanted to go back to watching something on tv or on the computer that he had just discovered
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Isuzu and Rei's giggle fest continued on, until Ryou jumped Daichi, "Awww.""Fun sucker." Isuzu finished.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:57 pm

"Alright, go inside and see your teams!"the coach of the seigaku team said, as the girls had been distracted by Daichi's curious face to listen to how some were gonna be selected to play against the US team. As the big group walked in, Daichi didn't even look at the team roaster as he walked over to a wall and leaned against it, watching the others over reacte aout which team they were on.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:00 pm

"Neeehhh, Dai-chan you aren't going to look?" Isuzu asked walking over, "Everyone else is, why aren't you?" she asked him twirling her hair. (<- bad habit of hers)
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next