One Step At A Time intro

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: One Step At A Time intro

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:04 pm

Daichi looked up at her and cocked his head to the side, his slightly flushed face confused again. He stood up now so that he was right infront of her. He looked at her for a minute before pulling back. "I don't need to look, i can already tell that i will be in the same group as dim-sama,"Daichi said still looking at her face. "Thats not funny Daichi!!!!!! Even though we are in the same group,"Atobe said before looking back at the roaster as Daichi still held the same bored expression
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Isuzu giggled, "Ore-sama doesn't like the nickname dim-sama huh?" she asked him, "Come on little miss flirt we have things to do." Rei sighed, grabbing Suzu by the ponytail, "Ow ow ow." Suzu muttered as Rei dragged her off.
Eiji Nya~
Admin

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~iiflookscouldkill

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:10 pm

Daichi looked after her, then he put his hand on his chest. "Dai-chan.....i like that,"he said smiling slightly before getting jumped. "Daichi-kun, you better hurry before you're late!"Ryou laughed. "Stupid dim-sama and his minions,"Daichi muttered as he walked towards his team
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:13 pm

"Aww. Rei-chan I was busssyyy!"Isuzu whined, "Don't you have a boyfriend?" Rei asked her. ". . . He flirts more than I could ever." she muttered defeated.
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Rika watched the two and laughed as she walked off, but tripped ober her own feet. "Ah!"Rika yelled as she fell, but she was caught by a pair of thin, not very muscular arms. "Are you alright? You should really watch where you're going,"Daichi said as he set her down. "Ah thankyou,"Rika smiled. "K,"Daichi said emotoinlessly. "Be smoother, edge her on!"Atobe whispered to Daich. "No, that wouldn't be nice,"he said as he patted Rika's head kindly, still with an unemotional face, before walking towards his room
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:20 pm

Isuzu and Rei giggled, at Atobe's sideline tips. "Ore-sama that doesn't work with EVERYONE." Isuzu said, "Or at least any of the girls here." Rei laughed,"Dim-sama does fit you." she said. "Those are old tricks in the book ore-sama. they don't work that well know."Suzu smiled.
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:25 pm

"Don't call me dim-sama!"Atobe snapped. "Hai ore-sama the dim, i shall go to my commaners quarters now,"Daichi said nonemotionaly as he turned towards the players rooms. "Get back here you ungrateful little boy!"Atobe snapped. "No,"Daichi said as he avoided Atobe's rage. "Sugoi what a cutie,"Tomoko giggled as she watched Daichi.
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:29 pm

"But it FITS!" Rei laughed, "Awww, ore-sama, Dai-chan isn't ungrateful. He's grateful in his own way!"Suzu giggled, "You just can't see it."
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Rika was still slightly shocked by her unemotional hero. "Rika-san, that was SO cute, tell me was he warm????"Tomoko asked, givin Narumi a disgusted look. ".....No, he was kinda...cold,"she muttered. "Baka Daichi, always stealing the girls and the tennis,"Atobe muttered walking off, Kabaji behind him.
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Rei and Isuzu rolled her eyes, "You're weird Seigaku girl." Isuzu said, "Very." Rei agreed. "Come on Rika-chan! Let's go find out who's with who in Rikkai!" Isuzu smiled.
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:36 pm

Rika's eyes flashed towards her. "Ah hai,"she said looking back towards Daichi's direction and then following after Isuzu. "Wow.....talk about a real mystery man,"Narumi snickered
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:38 pm

"It's gonna suck if Akaya-kun fights with Kamio-kun." she said, walking 'my' way down the hallways. "Are you a valley girl? Stop swinging your arms, you'll hit someone." Rei said, "Too bad for them!" Isuzu laughed. (OMG premonition!)
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:43 pm

"No no i refuse!!!!!!!! I want a room change!!!! I'm not sleeping in the same room as this robot!"Atobe complained as he dragged Daichi out, who was wearing a t-shirt that he had been wearing and was in hsi boxer shorts. "Do you mind i'm trying to put my pants on, i was kind changing into those tennis uniforms,"he said, not caring that people were watching. "Oh my,"Rika said, trying not to look as she turned her face away
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Rei and Isuzu, once again started the giggle fit that had been going on outside, "Dim-sama no room changes." Rei said, the nickname sticking to her. "Sorry ore-sama!" Isuzu giggled.
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:20 pm

"DON'T CALL ME DIM-SAMA!!!!!! SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!!"Atobe said to a half dressed Daichi. "No dim-sama, you just dragged me out of my room in my underwear, look at what you've done. I will refuse to speak to you until this matter is resolved,"daichi said calmly as he walked back into the room. "Get back here you ungreatful little!"Atobe began, but then Daichi walked back out and left the room, fully dressed this time.
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:22 pm

Atobe's outburst just had Isuzu and Rei laughing even harder. "Dim-sama dim-sama dim-sama. dim-sama!" Rei sang happily, "It's ore-sama. . .not dim-sama." Isuzu giggled bending over from laughing so much at once.
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:25 pm

"That Daichi, he can always make the girls laugh,"Ryou sighed as they watched the scene of Atobe fuming and the girls laughing. "How do you do it man....oi Daichi?"Ryou said waving his hand infront of Daichi's face. "Ah gomen Shishido-san, i wasn't listening,"Daichi said, still remembering how nice it felt to be called Dai-chan(Makes him feel all warm and fuzzy) Razz
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:27 pm

"Okay okay okay, let's stop before you hurt his feelings even more." Isuzu said her giggling stopping, "Aww, fine." Rei sighed, but stopped laughing herself. "Sorry Atobe-kun." Isuzu said smiling.
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:29 pm

"Atleast you apologize, unlike someone!"Atobe snapped looking at Daichi. Daichi looked up, as though he was confused. "Ah gomen, were you talking to me dim-sama?"he asked with the same inemotional tone. "STOP THAT!!!!!"Atobe yelled. "Alright get to your team rooms, managers report to the kitchen for your assignements!"the coach of the Hyotei team said. "HAI!"everyone said going to the different areas.
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:32 pm

"Awww. Bye Atobe-kun, Dai-chan!" Isuzu said waving, "Come on flirt." Rei sighed, dragging Isuzu off by her shirt collar.
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Daichi's expression froze when he heard her say Dai-chan. He felt his lips form a small smile as he watched them leave. "Are you smiling Daichi-san?"Atobe asked him, amazed. The smile was instantly gone. "No dim-sama, why would i do something like that?"he asked annoyed as they walked towards their team.
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:35 pm

-Kitchen-
"Boreddd." Rei sighed, "Then get off your butt and help." Isuzu said, "And you're the captain of the girls' tennis team you say." she scoffed.
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:40 pm

"Ah Isuzu, Rei-san. We need you to deliver these balls to Coach Hanamura's team on court D,"one of the trainers asked as they handed the girls two buckets of tennis balls.
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:44 pm

"Sure thing!"the two said in unison taking the buckets. "Later gators." Rei waved
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:50 pm

Court D

"Ah thankyou girls, thats wonderful,"Coach Hanamura smiled as she took the buckets from them. Some bickering and then calm retorts were heard on the courts. "Atobe-san, Daichi-kun please stop arguing,"Coach Hanamura sighed as the two boy walked over. "I refuse to work with him!"Atobe snapped. "Hai sensei, whatvere you say,"Daichi said indeferently. "Ah Daichi-kun you are just so cute!!!!!! Why aren't YOU the captain of hyotei!!!!"Coach Hanamura said in her fangirl state as she pulled Daichi into a hug. "HEY! I'm insulted,"Atobe said turning away from his now coach.
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum