I Am a Prince of Tennis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, this is Hikari-san, but you can call me Kari-chan for short!

2 posters

Go down

Hi, this is Hikari-san, but you can call me Kari-chan for short! Empty Hi, this is Hikari-san, but you can call me Kari-chan for short!

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:40 pm

Hi people, this is Hikari! I'm not from Hyotei, i just like to bother these guys, try and guess who i am! Razz Well thats all i have to say for tonight, i guess*fiddles with raquet* well ja ne for now!
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi, this is Hikari-san, but you can call me Kari-chan for short! Empty Re: Hi, this is Hikari-san, but you can call me Kari-chan for short!

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Hika-chan!*tackles* They guys miss you.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iiflookscouldkill

Back to top Go down

Hi, this is Hikari-san, but you can call me Kari-chan for short! Empty HOla hommy people at Hyotei, its HIkari again

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:02 pm

ah i think i'm replying to myself, but who cares! This is Kari-chan again, as you can see, Rin-chan calls me Hika-chan, but no one else can*glares at other members* just to let you know, i call Hiyoshi Wakashi, a Hyotei Regular! cause his matriel arts is just awsome!!!!!
Ja ne,
Kari-chan
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi, this is Hikari-san, but you can call me Kari-chan for short! Empty Re: Hi, this is Hikari-san, but you can call me Kari-chan for short!

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:33 pm

That's fin, if you saw that I replied before you, you aren't kay. I'll explain when I come over some day okay?
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iiflookscouldkill

Back to top Go down

Hi, this is Hikari-san, but you can call me Kari-chan for short! Empty WOW i'm actually starting to get how this works!

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:18 am

Hikari again, i'm finnally getting the hang of this thing, and i visited Jyosei Shonan yesterday*cheers* even though i never liked those guys! i'm starting to get this thing, and these posts are fun!!!!!!! well i'm gonna go bug another school now
Ja ne
Hikari-chan
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down