I Am a Prince of Tennis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness Empty Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:46 am

Hola, i still need to think of a character name
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness Empty Re: Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:56 am

Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness Tohru-Chan

Name: Reiko Tsubaki
Nicknames:Rei, Rei-rei
Height:5'4"
Crush: Atobe (<- I KNOW it'll change)
Hobbies:swimming, tennis, blackjack(21), painting, sewing (<-something girly at least)

Last edited by iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iiflookscouldkill

Back to top Go down

Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness Empty Re: Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:18 pm

that was.............................wow................................ok i'm making one anways, my way!

Name: Daichi Akiyama
Nickname:Dai
skin: pale, slightly flushed red
eyes: green/misty
hair:raven black, messy
height: 5'7"
weight:unknown
likes: tennis, cheese pizza, birds, ignoring things or people he doesn't like, video games
dislikes:being nice to people, every single regular on the hyotei team, eggplant, mushrooms, sunny days and fangirls
hobbies: tennis, eating chocolate, starring out a window on rainy days
personality: no one really knows, he keeps to himself most of the time
appearence: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy%20black/kibasgirl22/sasuke-taro.jpg?o=42
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness TohruPrivate Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness FB_340Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness UndeadFB6Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness Tohru

Reiko Tsubaki
The Princess without her Castle.

The brunette haired girl let out a small yawn, covering her mouth with a apricot toned hand. Her hair was pulled back with two light blue ribbons, tied into small bows, while the rest was down, going to her waist. Her brown eyes looked around, most people saw her as a polite little girl, but if you really knew her, Reiko Tsubaki was one of the most slyest, tricksters in Hyotei Gakuen. A small smile graced her lips as she walked into the school, switching from the shoes she wore everyday to her school shoes. She fixed her uniform, dusting off the snow that had fallen onto it, and fixed her hair before going off to her classroom to start the day.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:40 pm

Daichi Akiyama
Hyotei's Lone Wolf

Daichi Akiyama walked into his classroom earlier than all the other kids in class. This was normal Daichi behavior, piss off Atobe by not showing up to a team meeting in the morning, and then arrive late for afternoon practice with no excuse whatsoever. He enjoyed it. Daichi ran a hand through his messyraven black hair as he yawned, getting the attention of most people passing by. Only one you got up close could you notice his not so muscular form, and his slight femine features like thin hands and skinny body, not to mention his lack of caring that he didn't have muscles and his think female like face, you could only tell that he was a guy by his voice, slightly deep but always quiet, and by his eyes. As he walked into class the teacher glanced up at him and then looked away, knowing he shouldn't argue with Daichi.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:50 pm

Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness TohruPrivate Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness FB_340Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness UndeadFB6Private Story: iiF LOOKS COULD KiLL & made_of_awesomeness Tohru

Reiko Tsubaki

Rei was constantly to class at least five minutes early, talking away with her few non-tennis playing friends, talking away about what was on last night, bands, crushes, and so on. Most girls stopped talking when 'ore-sama' walked into the classroom, only a few would talk and that'd be rarely. Rei never acknowledged the captain of the tennis team. Her parents and his, being close she saw him constantly, and like most girls she liked him. A lot, but it never stopped the girl from talking outloud about some of his faults. It'd put Atobe down for the whole day if she continued, but normally her friends stopped her before she could.

As class started, Rei couldn't help but think after a while, and feel guilty about all the little things she'd said about him and it always ended up with a 'sorry for talking about you like you weren't even there.'
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:54 pm

Daichi Akiyama
Hyotei's Lone Wolf

"You weren't at the team meeting today Akiyama-san, why is that?"Atobe asked Daichi as he stopped infront of his desk. Daichi was looked out the window, and didn't even bother to look up and acknowledge Atobe's presence. "Answer my question Akiyama,"Atobe said, getting slightly irritated. Daichi gave Atobe a side ways glance before returning towards the window. "Apologies Atobe-sama the dim, i didn't know a substitute was requierd,"daichi said, causing most ore-sama fangirls to gasp
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:01 pm

Reiko Tsubaki

Rei giggled at Daichi's resistance to Atobe. It always amused her, how he could actually get away with it too. She couldn't help but listen, Atobe, who's ego was bigger than his estate was beating verbally assualted by someone who wasn't even a regualr, but just a substitute. "Neh, how can you let him speak to you that way Atobe-kun? I'd never let my team speak that way to me." she said smirking. Which she hadn't, being the captain of the girls tennis team(<-they have one cause i said so) if they spoke back to her, they could be benched, if it got on her nerves a lot smacked or even kicked off the team. Rei didn't take any shit from her team.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Daichi Akiyama
Hyotei's Lone wolf

Atobe was about to snap at Daichi for talking back to him when the teacher called out,"Atobe-san, take your seat." Atobe got an irritated look but turned away from daichi and walked over to his seat. "Akiyama-kun, may i ask why you didn't hand in your assignement?"the teacher asked him. Daichi stood up and took a piece of paper out of his bag, handing it to the teacher. "I'm afraid thats late,"the teacher said as the class snickered. "No, it will be late in 3 minutes from now when the final bell rings,"Daichi said, his voice showing no emotion as he turned to take his seat. The teacher was about to make a remark when the bell wrang, indicating the official start of class. "....Akiyama-san, outside in the hallway,"the teacher said. "Hai, i've already memorized this lesson anyways,"he said walking out of the class room and standing in the hallway
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Reiko Tsubaki

Rei giggled at Atobe getting in trouble, normally he didn't get in trouble. The giggling turned into a silent laugh as Daichi spoke back and fought with the teacher. It always amused her whenever something like this happened in class. Probably because she didn't do it as often as Daichi did, and that it seemed he was the only one who could really get on Atobe's last nerve. Which she found very hard at times. "Nice." she mumbled.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:24 pm

Daichi Akiyama
Hyotei's Lone Wolf

After class was over the teacher called Daichi back inside."Akiyama-san, this is your last chance, understand?"the teacher asked him. "Hai,"Daichi said before turning and leaving the classroom. He gave out another yawn before picking up his bag and turning towards his locker, knowing he hsould ne preparred for his next class, he'd deal with atobe later.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Reiko Tsubaki

"Aww, class was boring." Rei sighed stretching out her arms in front of her. The Akiyama boy caught her interest, how he acted. "He so needs to teach me how to get on Atobe-kun's last nerve." she mumbled smirking.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Daichi Akiyama
Hyotei's Lone Wolf

Suddenly a slapping noise was herd down the hallway. "How dare you speak to ore-sama in that tone, you should be glad that he's your captain!"an atobe fangirl yelled at Daichi, who still held a straight face, even though he had just been slapped in the face. "You're just jealous because he's way better at you in tennis and in life, he' so amazing that...." "Annoying,"Daichi intterupted. "Excuse me?"the girl asked. "You're annoying, just like your precious ore-sama, no wonder he shows no interest in you,"daichi said, giving the girl a shocked face.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:41 pm

Reiko Tsubaki

Hearing the commotion outside, rei had poked her head out of the clasroom, noticing that the girl who'd smacked Daichi was one of the girls on the team. "Oi Urahai!" she snapped, the girl looking over, "Uh-oh." she muttered, "20 laps today at practice." she barked, "Yes ma'm." Urhai mumbled, "You don't smack someone because you don't like how they speak about someone." Rei growled, "Yes ma'm." she mumbled again, bowing and muttering a 'sorry' before running off. "Little brat." Rei muttered angrily.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:46 pm

Daichi Akiyama
Hyotei's Lone Wolf

Daichi only cocked his head to the side slightly, a confused look on his face. "Hn i suppose,"he said rubbing the slap mark before picking his bag up and turning around. "ah thankyou Tsubaki-san,"he said to Rei before he turned and left the scene, the emotionless look still on his face as he passed by some classmates who laughed and told him he should eat more meat if he wanted to be a real man, and he replied by telling them that maybe they should cut down on the steroids, causing them to glare as he continued to walk.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Reiko Tsubaki

[size=11]"No problem. I'm not going to let my team act that way in public. It reflects on me." she mumbled, rolling her shoulders. "I can't believe her." she muttered to herself turning and going to her other class.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:00 pm

Daichi Akiyama
Hyotei's Lone Wolf

-After school, tennis practice-
"I'm here,"Daichi said, arriving 14 mintutes late. "And where have you been?"Atobe asked, still irritated. "Ah is that a blue bird, how pretty,"Daichi said looking at a bird, not even acknowledging atobe. "HEY AKIYAMA!" Atobe snapped. "Ah apologies ore-sama the dim, i was bird watching, did you know that there are 15 diferent kinds of birds here today,"Daichi said. "20 laps! Now!"Atobe said. "Hai dim-sama,"daichi yelled as he ran off to run his laps
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:03 pm

Reiko Tsubaki

Rei sighed, Urhai was busy with her laps already and everyone was busy with having a few practice games with eachother. "What's the sighing for buchou?" her vice captain, Tsuyu, asked. The two were currently busy having their own little match and Tsuyu knew her captain way to well knowing something was up. " Nothing, just Urhai's actions today set me off." Rei smiled, smashing a ball, "Ah." Tsuyu muttered.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:06 pm

Daichi Akiyana
Hyotei's Lone Wolf

"Akiyama!! Why aren't yuou running!"Atobe snapped as he saw Daichi sitting down, playing cards with himself. "It got irritating Ore-sama the dim, i need to take a break or i might injure myself. If you had any inner organs you would understand,"Daichi called back as he took a drink of water(<-meaning he has no brain, heart, balls~ etc.)
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:16 pm

Reiko Tsubaki

"I can hear Atobe-sama from here." Tsuyu laughed, "Tsuyu focus!" Rei snapped angrily. "Sorry buchou, I know you don't want him mentioned." she said. reiko had made it very clear a week after becoming the buchou that she didn't want to have ANYONE speak or even think about Keigo Atobe. It threw everyone off, including herself and that's the last thing she needed.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:20 pm

Daichi Akiyama
Hyotei's Lone Wolf

"Buchou, may we make a complaint,"a few girls from the team said as Reiko and Tsuyu were taking a break. "He keeps watching us, its hard to focus with his stares,"one girl said as she pointed towards Daichi's figure. He was standing at the fence near the girls practice, watching them, it didn't look like he was blinking as his green misty stare caused one of the tennis players to take a step back
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Reiko Tsubaki

Rei sighed, "I'll take care of it." she said walking over to the fence, "Get away from the fence Akiyama. My team can't concentrate with you staring at them. Anyways you shouldn't be over here." she said her hands on her hips. Her long hair had been pulled into a ponytail and she wore a hat, blocking the sun from her face.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:28 pm

Daichi Akiyama
Hyotei's Lone Wolf

Daichi looked at her for a moment, tilting his head to one side, then to the other, before nodding. "Hai, apologies Tsubaki-san,"he said before turning and walking back towards the boys courts. "Hnnn that Akiyama-san is kinda cute, he'd look just like a girl if he wasn't wearing boys clothes,"one of the first year girls who was watching whispered to her friend, who nodded in agreement
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:31 pm

Reiko Tsubaki

[size=11]"Thank you." Rei said smiling, turning back to her team. "Fixed now get back to training!' she ordered, grabbing a waterbottle, and taking a sip. "Boys are a mistake in nature." she sighed.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:37 pm

Daichi Akiyama
Hyotei's Lone Wolf

Suddenly a bunch of yelling was heard near the boys courts. "Hey watch where you're going shirmp!"one of htte taller thrid years said to Daichi. "Apologize,"another said. "....sorry,"daichi said, with no emotion whatsoever. "Hey don't you give me that sleepy voice,"one snapped pushing Daichi to the floor.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next