I Am a Prince of Tennis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twins (Story between Hika-chan and I)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Twins (Story between Hika-chan and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: Twins (Story between Hika-chan and I)

Post  Eiji Nya~ Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:06 pm

"Class Dos, two, ni, whatever you wanna call in it whatever language." she said holding up two fingers.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iiflookscouldkill

Back to top Go down

Twins (Story between Hika-chan and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: Twins (Story between Hika-chan and I)

Post  made_of_awsomeness Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:39 pm

"Ah lucky! You're with Oishi, we call him mamma! This way!!!"Eiji smiled as he dragged Mayu in a different direction
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:09 pm

"Mamma? Why?" she asked letting Eiji drag her, "I mean I called my friend Reilly dad, but I mean he's a guy." she said.
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iiflookscouldkill

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:47 am

"Cause he worries so much about the team, we gave him the nickname mother of Seigaku, but only Eiji calls him mamma, but he doesn't like that name,"Fuji exlaimed as Eiji yelled "MAMMA!!!" as he hugged a boy with black hair. "Oi Eiji, i thought i told you not to call me that,"the boy, Oishi, said before he noticed Mayu. "Ah hello, are you new to the school?"he asked her
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3