I Am a Prince of Tennis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiyo Hiyono

3 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Kiyo Hiyono - Page 20 Empty Re: Kiyo Hiyono

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:48 pm

---Atsuko Touya---

Touya eyed the man, clicking the gun off the "safety" catch.
He sighed. "I know this will hurt her, but I must do it. I can not live without her....or her memory."
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

http://jasperrocksdadancefloor.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:50 pm

------------Rodger-----------
The man acted fast, gripping both of Touya's hands, sending the gun to the floor. "You'll regret it kid, now don't struggle, this will all be painless and easy,"he said as he put a cloth over Touya's mouth and nose, it smelled like some kind of drug, the scent made Touya go dizzy.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:52 pm

--Atsuko Touya---
The smell of the drug sent Touya's body into a smalll spasms. His eyes rolled back into his head, his body twitched. And then lay still.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:54 pm

---------Natsumi Miyuzaki-------------
"Hey, hey wake up,"Natsumi's voice wrang in Touya's head as he opened his eyes. She was standing over him, her eyes intent, but they calmed when she saw him open his eyes. "Sorry about that, Rodger believes in attack and ask quiestions later,"she said before turning for the door. "You are to stay here until i come and get you, is that understood?"she said looking back at him
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:56 pm

---Atsuko Touya---
In a dead voice, 'Understood."
He was sure he was dead.
He was seeing Nat too.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:02 pm

-------------Natsumi Miyuzaki---------
Natsumi let out an annoyed sigh as she walked out. She walked back in 5 minutes later, accumpanied by a number of people. One was the man that had been in Touya's apparement, Rodger apparently. The other was Thomas, who bounced in with a grin itched on his face. The other was a shy timid boy with red hair, he looked alot like Kohaku, infact he was the same little artist. Then walked in a familier blue haired man, Franz. He had his arms around Natsumi as if when he let go, she'd be in danger. He glarred at Touya, his anger and impatiens for the boy raising. Then a woman walked in, she looked very young and very responsible, she seemed to be leading the group. ( https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20blond/zanpaktorule/Anime/Picture4.jpg?o=86 ) "Good day, you must be Touya,"the woman smiled kindly down at him.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:04 pm

---Atsuko Touya---

Touya turned his head and nodded, his eyes dropping. Large black circles were underneath his eyes. There was a visible bruise mark on his neck, and on his arms.
"Same to you, Miss."
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:08 pm

------------Natsumi Miyuzaki-------
"Please call me Cassey, everyone does anyways,"Cassey smiled. "I"m the leader of this organization.....oh Franz she isn't going to melt, you can let her go,"Cassey sighed as Franz slowly released Natsumi, who then bounced over and sat beside Touya. "We're a special part of the police force, we deal with all the hush hush international affairs,"she whispered to him smiling. "You don't look to good, have you been eating? Don't tell me you've gone all emo just cause i left?"she said eyeing him suspisioucly. "Its good to finnally meet the Touya Sumi won't stop talking about,"Rodger said and Natsumi kicked im in the face with a cup. "Why you little!"he snapped and Natsumi, THomas and Kohaku were filled with laughter as Natsumi ran around the room, avoiding Rodger. Both Cassey and Franz sighed, having to deal with teans was very irritating.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:10 pm

---Atsuko Touya---
Touya smiled grimly.
He looked at Cassey and Franz.
"There's one condition."
The looked at him in apprehension.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:12 pm

-----------Natsumi Miyuzaki---------
Both Natsumi and Rodger stopped in their tracks. Suddenly Franz was at Natsumi's side, Rodger on her other and Thoma infront of her. "OH will you three calm down, come her Natsumi dearest,"Cassey smiled. Natsumi pulled free of her three man shield and boucned into Cassey's arms, a warm smile on her face. "What is it dear, tell us what you need?"Cassey smiled to Touya as Natsumi held onto the womans arm and smiled from behind her at Touya, as a shy child would to a new found friend.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:20 pm

---Atsuko Touya---
Touya laughed, and started coughing violently.
"...I'm surprised Nat, " he said, reaching for her hand, "That you haven't guessed."
The group looked at him acceptant.
"That I be partners with Nat." He squeezed her hand feebly.
And then a dream seized him.
Blood rolled out of Nat's mouth. Touya screamed, feeling the pressure of a sword piecing his chest. His body went out of control, sweat forming at his brow. Franz, there on the floor, throat cut, with many gun wounds. Touya felt each shot. Sensei, cruelly smiling at him, along with his father and Nat's aunt. "You couldn't protect them Touya," they repeated with each wound he gained.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:23 pm

----------------Natsumi Miyuzaki------------
"TOUYA!!!!"Natsumi said, reaching for him, but Cassey stopped her and pulled her behind her back, towards Franz's waiting arms. "Touya, we need you to get a hold of yourself,"she said, her arms on her shoulders gently, her eyes filled with the same concern as Nat's. "What would your brother thinks if he saw you in this situation, that his own little brother was a coward?"Cassey asked, causing the group to stare at her.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:27 pm

---Atsuko Touya---
"What would you know!" Touya found himself shouting. He clutched his side, moaning in pain.
Cassey looked at him, her expression not changing.
"My brother left me! I thought he was DEAD! I wasn't alive again until I meet Nat!" he shouted.
Upon seeing her, standing at the back, struggling against Franz, Touya struggled."Nat, oh Nat," he moaned.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:32 pm

------------Natsumi Miyuzaki-----------
"I need everyone to leave, now!"Cassey barked, causing the other to stop moving. "But Cassey...," Natsumi began. "NO BUTS! Out!"Cassey snapped. The group turned, Franz pulling Natsumi along as they left the room. As soon as they were gone Cassey stopped Touya from struggling and pined his arms to his side. "Now you listen to me and you listen good boy, you think you're the only one to have people leaving you, you think you're the only sad person in the world, well guess what you're not!"she snapped at him, her face filled with angry. "You have a member of your family who still cares about you, we have none!"she snapped. "Natsumi's family is all dead, her grandfather died from a heart attack and her parents have been dead for years! Thomas' mother and father were assasinated two years ago, he has no family left who wants him. Kohaku's only family his father was killed aswell, for refusing to sell illegal art work. Franz doesn't even know his own last name, and no one even knows if Rodger is really who he says he is!....as for me, i lost my family a long time ago, and i lost my fiance to something even worse than death,"she said, looking straight into his eyes. "So don't think that you can have people babysitting you all the time, and don't think your life is so pitiful, cause in this building, you have the best life out of all of us,"she said, her eyes revealing nothing but the truth.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:37 pm

---Atsuko Touya---
Touya drooped his his don her shoulder.
"Forgive me, Cassey-sama. My dreams....are vivid. Precognitive, maybe. I just...lose it a lot. My teammates used to call it the 'Zombie Mode'"
Cassey laughed lightly.
"I want to be strong so no one else...Nat...has to suffer anymore because of my own weakness,' his said The light was returning to his eyes.
Cassey ruffled his hair gently.
"Can I talk to Nat for a sec?"
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:41 pm

-------------Cassey-------------
Cassey smiled. "If you can get that viper Franz to let her go, thata boy can never seem to lighten up. "They're probably in the kitchen, come along, you must be hungrey,"she said helping him out of the room.
---------Kitchen--------
Everyone was sitting asthough nothing was wrong. Rodgers was sitting down with a calculator and pen, he seemed to be doing the bills. Natsumi was sitting with THomas, and they had began to make a giant card castle. Kohaku was lieing down on the sofa, his sketch pad in hand. Franz was sitting in a chair, a book in his lap, he was flipping the pages lazily. it seemed like a typical difunctional family. There was another light coming from the fridge, and it seemed another member had returned, and she was going through teh fridge.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:46 pm

---Atsuko Touya----

Touya went through the door way, looking at Nat's masterpeice. She was begging to place a card very carefully onto of the house/castle thing.
Touya went up to her, whispering in her ear, ' I wouldn't do that i I were you."
She turned at stuck out her tongue at him, and went on placing the card of the castle. The whole tower fell over. Touya laughed, coughing some more.
"You want some dinner?"
Nat nodded.
Surprisingly enough, Touya could cook very well. He cooked a very nice bowl of simple mac and cheese.
Nat rolled her eyes, digging her fork into it"Just what I wanted." She blushed when she realized there was only one bowl between them.
Touya grinned.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:50 pm

---------Natsumi Miyuzaki----------
"Natsumi's gotta boyfriend,"the other girl giggled. "Be quiet Amber,"Natsumi muttered. "Sure sure,"the tanned girl laughed running over to the broken castle. "I want food too!"Thomas whinned as he took the bowl from Natsumi. "Mine!"she argued childishly as the two pulled the bowl back and forth. Suddenly it went flying, landing on none other than Franz. "You two have 10 second to run for it. 1, 2,"Franz began, glarring at them. "Uhoh,"Natsumi and Thomas said. "10, get back here!"he snapped chasing the two around the kitchen. "Help! Cassey!"the yelled running away from him. "You're both dead,"he said as they ran out of the kitchen. "Oh dear,"Cassey sighed. "I got it,"Kohaku said as he took a mop from a closet. Yup they were a typical disfunctional family
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:55 pm

---Atsuko Touya---

Touya eventually made everyone a huge steaming pot of Mac and Cheese.
'My specialty, " he said, smiling easily.
Nat grinned at him.
She stuffed a fork full of it into Touya's mouth.
He blushed bright red.

After dinner, Touya asked Nat if they could go for a walk
It was dark outside, the stars bright.
Touya wrapped his arm around Nat's waist.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:56 pm

---------Natsumi Miyuzaki------------
Natsumi pulled his arm off of her. "I suggest you don't do that,"she said putting her hands into her pockets. "You really gave me a scare Touya, i wouldn't expect you to put a gun to your head, why'd you do it Touya, why'd you try to kill yourself?"she asked. Her face seemed hurt, and angry at her friend.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:00 pm

---Atusko Touya---

Touya hung his head, his hair falling into his face. He loked at Nat.
"I...not going to say 'sorry I did it,it was bad' crap. I... just couldn't...live without you anymore. Seeing you again after so long..." He placed his head on her shoulder, grabbing her t-shirt a little. Nat was sure she felt a teardrop on her shoulders. 'I love you...Nat..." She stared at him. Touya's lips meet hers gently.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:04 pm

------------Natsumi Miyuzaki----------
Natsumi put a hand on his shoulders and pushed him back, her face hurt. "Me!? YOu almost killed yourself because of me?!"she said, her voice filled with anger, and pain. "How oculd you TOuya! Why would you!! ....This is to much,"she said as she turned away from him, crossing her arms.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:09 pm

---Atsuko Touya---

Touya grabbed her arm and spun her into a wall, holding onto her shoulders.
"No, I would never give you that pain. Nat...because of you, go gave me my life back. I was nothing but a body before I meet you. Why would I take it because of you?"
Nat's eyes tightened in pain.
"Touya..."
He placed a thumb on her chin and kissed her forehead.
"Because, like before, I was tricked into assuming you were going to die. I saw no reason to live.But now I know I was wrong. That you'll always be with me, even if I die."
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:16 pm

----------Natsumi Miyuzaki----------
Suddenly Touya was pulled away from Natsumi, and was hand cuffed. Franz now had Natsumi in his arms, and for once she was agreeing to his embrace, she hid her face in her chest. "he won't go near you again, i promise,"he whispered to the young girl, strocking her black hair. Rodger was holding onto Touya, his face emotionless. Cassey leaned down towards Touya's ear and she whispered,"If you go anywhere near my niece again, i'll have your head as a trophy,"she said, her voice chilling, and cruel.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:22 pm

--Atsuko Touya---
Touya struggled against Rodger's hold.
"NAT!" he cried.
He spun his foot to kick someone." YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME UP LIKE THAT KID," boomed a voice.
"Yes, I think I can," replied Touya, emotionless, still being held by Rodgers.
"HEH, I CAN'T GIVE YOU NO MORE DRUGS," boomed the voice again.
"No, I didn't come for drugs."
"HUH?" the voice asked, astounded.
" I came to deliver your bad luck."
And pulled out a super-gigged out gun.
Something landed on the floor.
"Sorry about that," Touya said, a gruesome grin on his lips.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum