I Am a Prince of Tennis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiyo Hiyono

3 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Kiyo Hiyono - Page 2 Empty Re: Kiyo Hiyono

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 pm

-----------------Natsumi Miyuzaki---------------
Natsumi blinked at him once or twice before cracking up, putting one hand on his shoulder. "That has to do with our crazy captain,"she smiled at him. "Our tennis team captain and Seigaku's tennis team captain don't like each other,"she sighed before leaning in closer, putting one arm over his shoulder so she could whisper something in his ear.
"Personaly, i think they're both stiffs who need lives, i seriously want someone to teach them both lessons,"she whispered with a wink
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:24 pm

----Atsuko Touya---

Touya stiffend as she put her arm around his shoulders, winking at him. She's exactly like you, Sensei. A weak laugh esacped his lips.
"That reminds me of couple of years ago. The old school council president and I were always butting heads with each other, but we ended up being best friends. She's..." Touya looked down at the ground.Damn totall stranger. She's a damn stranger, Touya. "now my legal guadain." Well, that's the truth, he sighed, but not all of it.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

http://jasperrocksdadancefloor.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:27 pm

-----------Natsumi Miyuzaki----------------------
Natsumi tilted her head slightly and smiled. "Atleast you made peace, these two won't quiet agruing,"she said removing her arm from his shoulder and crossing them over her chest. "Legal guardian huh? Must be hard for you to live like that, i know how its like,"she sighed as she walked a step ahead of him. Memories flashed in her head of her parents, and how much she missed them. "I cna hardly remember the last time i saw my parents,"she said. 'Damn what am i doing, telling him things like this,'Natsumi thought as she smiled slightly looking back at Touya.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:32 pm

---Atsuko Touya---

Nat's words rung a bell in Touya's head.
"Hold on a sec, will ya?"
He quickly searched his pockets for his cell phone, and as he got it out it began to ring. He flip it open

"Atsuko here."
He scowled.
"No. I moved. Two days again. Nearby Hyotei. Yes. No, I don't need your help. I don't want it. No." Touya slaped the phone shut, grabbing Nat's arm.
"Let's go before my dad sends people to get me."
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:35 pm

------Natsumi Miyuzaki--------------
Natsumi looked at him before shrugging. "If yo udon't want him to find you then follow me, lets just hope you can keep up,"she said as she gripped his hand and started running through the crowd of people, dragging Touya with her. "I don't see why you don't want your dad to find you, i wish mine could,"she muttered, so only he could hear her
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:41 pm

---Atsuko Touya---

Touya liked challanges, seeing as he had few. He kept up easily with the atheltic girl, but let the girl drag him. It would probably make her feel better.

"Hmm, well, I've lived by myself since middle school. I just don't get along with my parents...." He stared off into the distance.

//Flashback///

A glass vase was thrown rather forcefully at his head. Touya ducked, tears springing out of his eyes.
"Why? It was your falt you little..." shouted his mom, throwing other things at him.
"Mom...." I just wanted him to come home. I was scared of the rain. But, he ended up dying in a car crash, trying to come home. I shouldn't be so selfish.

//End Flashback//

"...But don't worry, I think even though your father hasn't found you, you can just find him in your heart," he smiled.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:46 pm

----------Natsumi Miyuzaki------------------
Natsumi sighed as she kept walking. "Its not that he can't find me, i can't find him,"she said befor hesitating with her next scentence. "I shouldn't be telling you this, i mean i hardley know you, but i haven't been with my parents since i was 3 years old, and i can't be with them ever for a long time,"she said
//Flashback//
"Hello Miyuzaki residence, Grandpa Keiji speaking.....what?!"Natsumi's grandpa gasped into the phone, Christmas eve. "Whats the matter grandpa??"a three year old Natsumi asked him. "Its your mom and dad sweaty, we need to go, now,"he said as he picked her up. "Grandpa.....tell me what happened?"the serious three year old said with slight anger. The old man hesitated before he said,"Your mom and dad are in the hospital, something happened on the ride home."
//End flashback//
"I haven't seen them since the day before Christmas, atleast 11 years ago,"she mumbled so he oculd only hear her
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:49 pm

---Atsuko Touya---

Touya frowned at her words, his eyebrows scrunched in thought. His mouth was in scowl.

"Come on, let's go to that place where you were talking about and talk there, ' he said, rather sensibly.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:00 pm

-----------Natsumi Miyuzaki--------------
Natsumi only smiled slightly. "That sounds like a plan, hurry this way,"she said going around corner after corner until they finnally stopped infront of a large door. The words on the door read: 4th music room(private practice only)
"here we are,"she said as she opened the door and pulled him in with her, shutting the door after them. "THis way,"she said releasing his hand as she walked over to an old, movable piano. "its right though here,"she said pushing the piano away, revealing another door behind the piano. "There's a room through here were i go to think, since usually first period is homeroom, no one will come looking for us,"she said as she opened the door and braught him inside with her, closing it after her.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:09 pm

--Atsuko Touya---

Touya took a spot on the floor, crossing his legs, letting Nat take a seat in the chair.
"I guess I owe a aplogy. I can do strange things. So, I'll go first. That wya, you'll have to time to think."
He paused, smiling.
"When I was 8, there was a huge storm. I was scared, so I called my brother to come home. He did in a car crash. My parents blamed me. My mom threw stuff at me, screaming at me all the time. I finally got away and lived by myself. But my parents still keep watch over me, so if I suddenly get taken away by someone in a forgein car, you can bet your bottom dollar that it's my parents.So, yeah. " He looked at his hands. "My brother and I were as thick as thieves and I began to get into a deep depression-like state. Until I met the person who became my guradian, I didn't really trust others. I still really don't." He sighed, and suddenly grabbed Nta's hand.
"Your go."
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:20 pm

-----------Natsumi Miyuzaki------------
Natsumi looked at their hands before she sighed. "My stories similar, It was on Christmas eve and i was three years old. My parents decided to go out ot dinner, and my grandpa was baby sitting. they never made it home,"she said looking down, refusing to face him as she looked at their hands. "They were hit my a drunk driver on their way home that night, they died instantly. All that was left was a present in the back of the car, they most have baught a last minute gift for me on their way back, it was a golden heart shaped locket. Ever since i've lived with my granfather,"she said before finnally facing him. "Its hard, i work part time at a noddle cart in order to help my grandpa pay for food and board,"she smiled sadly
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:24 pm

---Atsuko Touya---

Touya felt like wrapping his arms around the young girl. Well, she was young. At least by a year.
He stood up, ruffled her hair and smiled at her brightly, for the first time in years.

"Hey, engough of the sob stories neither of our brothers, parents or whatever want us to sit here moaning about their deaths. They want us to carry on with thier dreams for us. So, tell me about ya'll classes? Are they hard?"

Touya still held her hand.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:29 pm

----------Natsumi Miyuzaki------------
Natsumi looked up at him as she rolled her eyes. "Don't give me that smile, i wasn't the one acting all edgy when we first met,"she said as she removed her hands from his and put them on her hips as she began to walk cricles around him, a mischivious smile on her face. "So you want to know about classes, well that might be a fun subject to talk about, but i don't feel like talking in a closet, its starting to smell,"she snickered as she opened the door back to the music room. "No one ever comes in here, lets talk somewhere more open, this music room makes me feel way better then being in a closet,"she smiled as she sat on the top of a piano.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:43 pm

---Atsuko Touya---

Touya sweatdropped as he looked at thier surroundings. A closet? Dang. It's big.
"Sure," he said, following the girl to the music room, sitting on a stol. He looked at the scrap of paper. She wasn't lying, it smelt like feet. He hoped it wasn't his feet.
"These are my classes:
Physics I Honors
American Litertaure 3 Honors
Japanese History
Tennis /PE
Geometery and somethings which I can't read."
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:47 pm

----------Natsumi Miyuzaki------------
Natsumi plucked the list out of hinds lazilly as she looked at ism even turning it upside down. "I have all those classes except tennis, there i have soccer, and i don't have that weird one you're talking about, i have french and then music. Those are classes that you are assigned, if you find that you aren't suited for them you can always change. This schools tries to teach us what we want to know for our future carrieres aswell as normal classes,"Natsumi exclaimed as she crossed her legs and handed him the list back. "Also each student is required to join a club in the school, wether it be sports or something else,"she explained with a smile
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:51 pm

MOLLY!/*glomps*
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iiflookscouldkill

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:52 pm

--Atsuko Touya---

He grinned
"A club? Itsn't it obivous?"
Sensei had said the exact same thing. Damn, why am I copying other people's phrases? Oh well.
"I'll teach those who think they're good enough to represent our studnets a lesson," here he cracked his knuckels loudly.
"But sorry, I tried to play soccer once, but my feet just don't work that way. So I guess it's tennis or..."-here he looked depressed, "Basketball," and shivered.

OMG
ASHELY
I MISS U!
I LUB YOU!
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiji Nya~ Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:54 pm

VBOs inviting me into your conversation
Eiji Nya~
Eiji Nya~
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iiflookscouldkill

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:57 pm

"i suggest tennis, basketball players stink, and they won't stop picking on me,"she frowned leaning back on her hands. "Besides, you seem more like a tennis player to me,"she smiled leaning down so that their foreheads touched. "Your feet didn't work right at soccer huh? I'd love to have seen that,"she giggled pulling away form his face with a smile
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:01 pm

---Atsuko Touya---

Touya looked at his feet, a shy blush on his face.
"No, no," he said, pushing her away good naturedly.
"Maybe photography."

He closed his eyes in thoguht.
"Isn't class going to start?"
He paused, leaning down to whisper in her ear/
"I'm glad you're with me in that class of idiots, ne?"
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:11 pm

----------Natsumi Miyuzaki----------
Natsumi's cheeks flared a scarlet red. "They're not all that bad, some of them are good friends of mine, like that one guy i threw a rock at on the tennis courts, i think you saw that,"she said smiling up at him as she sat up, so their faces were only inches away from one another. "Its not hard, making friends with kids at this school, you just gotta be able to teach them a lesson when they give you their attitudes,"she winked
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:15 pm

---Atsuko Touya--

In the dim light, Touya smirked.
"Oh," he said, leaning his forehead on hers, brushing her hair from her eyes, "I doubt anyone would bother me." He gave a small evil laugh.
He phone buzzed.
"Excuse me," he said, as he brought the phone to his ear.
"Touya. Yes. No. Don't pass that. Trust me, you'll have rioting. Okay, see ya," He closed the phone. "Sorry about that."
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:18 pm

-----------Natsumi Miyuzaki------------------
Natsumi instantly remembered what she had to do. "here give me your hand,"she said as she took his left palm and took out a black pen. She wrote down a phone number and an address. "Thats my cell number, which is always on no matter where i am, and my address. INcase you have any questions, or just wanna talk,"she said as she finished writing it down and closed the pen, putting it back in her pocket.
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuji_therealprince Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:21 pm

---Atsuko Touya---

Touya looked at his hand, and blushed rather nervously.
"Okay, I will," he said, squeezing her hand.
It didn't feel as weird as he thought it would.
It felt right.
"But I will force you to come practice with me sometimes, ' he said, a feindish smile on his face. He let go of her hand and began tickling her, the little sister that he never had, and the big brother that he needed.
fuji_therealprince
fuji_therealprince

Back to top Go down

Post  made_of_awsomeness Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:24 pm

--Natsumi Miyuzaki------
Natsumi's cheeks turned bright pink as she burst into laughter. "Hey no stop, thats not funny, enough,"she gasped as she tried to push his hands away while laughing. 'I haven't laugehd this hard since i put whipped cream in Ryou's hat,'she thought as she countinued laughing
made_of_awsomeness
made_of_awsomeness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum